The 'Other' GeForce Boards - Continued
For full detail on each card we're reviewed previously, refer back to these links:
- Battle of the Titans: Creative Labs Annihilator vs. Leadtek WinFast GeForce 256
- Asus AGP-V6600 Deluxe Review
- Leadtek WinFast GeForce 256 DDR Review
- ELSA Erazor X and Absolute Multimedia Outrageous 3D GeForce Review
- ELSA Erazor X^2 GeForce Review
There are a couple of updates to these reviews that I wanted to share. Two cards, the Leadtek WinFast GeForce DDR and Absolute Multimedia O3D DDR, are now both shipping with improved version of their boards. Take a peek at the new versions of each below.
You'll notice that the cooling solution is a much improved on the newer board. You can see a picture of the older version right here .
The Leadtek board went from a normal cooling solution to this monster heat sink that's coupled with the same fan. I'm sure overclocking fans can appreciate this right out of the box. To see the old version, click here .