Historically, 3Dlabs has always shone when it comes to displaying with many light sources. And with all three Wildcat VP cards ahead of the field, this trend has been sustained. NVIDIA and ATi place behind the VP trio.
In the Pro/ Engineer test, all candidates are much closer in their relative scores. 3Dlabs comes first in the class comparison, closely followed by NVIDIA and, finally, ATi. The prior model QuadroDCC comes in a sorry last place.
Unigraphics sorts the wheat from the chaff. 3Dlabs leads its rivals NVIDIA and ATi by a clear margin.
- Nouvelle Cuisine: Small Is Beautiful
- Hors D'oeuvres: Features And Drivers
- Driver Similarities
- Driver Similarities, Continued
- Differences Between The VP760, VP870 And VP970
- Ingredients: The Test Configuration
- The Benchmarks
- Viewperf 7.0 Charts
- Viewperf 7.0 Charts (cont'd)
- Solidworks 2001 Plus (application)
- Solidedge V11 (application)
- 3D Studio Max 4.2 (application)
- For Reference: The Settings For 3DSM
- Dessert: Chef's Surprise