GUIMark 2 Flash Vector Charting
Firefox takes the lead with Chrome less than a frame behind. Opera trails Google's browser by three FPS, placing third.
All three of the browsers suffer a pretty big performance hit under Linux. Opera sees the largest decrease, creating a gap of nearly eight frames per second from its strong score of 22.5 FPS in Windows 7.
GUIMark 2 Flash Bitmap Gaming
In Flash bitmap gaming, Firefox is first. Chrome is close behind Mozilla, with Opera not far behind Google. All of the Linux scores are pretty close, with just over a single frame between winner and loser. The results in Ubuntu are, however, lower all across the board than in Windows 7.
GUIMark 2 Flash Text Columns
Firefox is again the leader with a fantastic 21 FPS, nearly seven frames more than any of the Windows scores. Chrome and Opera trail far behind in second and third (respectively), both earning around 7.5 FPS (about half of their Windows 7 frame rate).
- System Specs, Setup, And Methodology
- Benchmark Results: Startup Times
- Benchmark Results: Page Load Times
- Benchmark Results: DOM And Peacekeeper
- Benchmark Results: HTML5
- Benchmark Results: Flash
- Benchmark Results: Java And Moonlight
- Benchmark Results: Memory Usage
- Benchmark Results: Memory Management
- Benchmark Results: Standards Testing
- Final Results: Linux Placing