Attaching the motherboard to the back plate of the case, using the screws provided.
Installing the back plate, along with the motherboard, into the case.
There is no power supply included in the Prometeia package. Overclocking freaks should equip the PC tower with additional fans.
When it gets stuck: the annoying back plate is usually the cause. Here, the metal ribs must be carefully bent away.
Now we're ready: screw on the back plate!
- Frozen Feet: -35°C For The Office
- Frozen Feet: -35°C For The Office, Continued
- Details On The "Prometeia" Cooling System
- Step By Step: Preparing The CPU Socket And Motherboard
- Installing The Cooling Element Of The Compressor Unit
- Preventing Condensation Build-Up: Heating Underneath The CPU
- Absolutely Important: Leakage Protection To Prevent Condensation
- Installing The Motherboard In The Case
- Installing The Power Supply And Fans
- Just Before Operation: Testing All Connections
- Unclear: Compressor Cooling From $595?
- Conclusion: Perfect But Expensive Basis For Overclocking