Even the best tower cases can't beat this configuration: Intel Pentium 4/2533 in combination with 1 GB DDR333 memory (CL2) and a GeForce 4 Ti 4600 graphics card. Two hard drives and a CD/RW drive complete the picture.
A look at the MSI GeForce 4 Ti 4600 graphics card.
Twinmos DDR400 SDRAM with CL2.5. But it still only works with the Shuttle SS51G in DR333 mode.
As things stand currently, there's nothing faster: a PC3200 DDR400 module.
Socket 478 for Intel processors up to 3,000 MHz and above.
- The Word Is Out: Mini PCs Are Unstoppable
- The Gear: Shuttle Barebone Without Components
- Adding Components
- Adding Components, Continued
- The Substance: The SiS 651/962L Chipset
- Generational Comparison: ATX Vs. Flex-ATX
- Concentrated Performance: P4/2533, GeForce 4 Ti And DDR333
- For P4: Noiseless Operation With The Heatpipe
- Mini Power Supply V. Standard Power Supply
Ask a Category Expert