Are you a righty or a lefty? It doesn't really matter.
This past summer, Razer unveiled the Razer Ouroboros, a gaming mouse with fully-customizable ergonomics to suit a range of hand sizes and grips whether you're left- or right-handed. This week, it emerged that the the mouse is now shipping to customers.
We first got wind of the Ouroboros earlier this year but the mouse was only made official in July. Designed with the idea that no two people have the same sized hands and everyone grips a mouse differently, Razer's team of ergonomic scientists and engineers designed a mouse with several adjustable aspects so you can adjust the mouse to match how you personally grip the device.
The Ouroboros boasts two interchangeable side panels for altering the footprint of the mouse to suit claw, palm or hybrid grip styles, and has an adjustable back tilt angle to ensure palm support. It also packs enhanced sensor technology is capable of up to 8200 dpi, and a dedicated, built-in dpi clutch trigger button for precision. The Ouroboros runs on a rechargeable AA battery and Razer claims you'll get a minimum of 12 hours of play on one charge. Check out the full specs below:
- Customizable ergonomics to fit all hand sizes and grip styles
- 8200 dpi 4G Dual Sensor System
- Gaming-grade wireless technology with dock
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 11 programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling/1 ms response time
- Up to 200 in. per sec./50 g acceleration
- 2.1 m/7 ft. braided fiber cable
- Approximate Size : 116 mm to 136 mm/4.57 in. to 5.35 in. (length) x 71 mm/2.80 in. (width) x 42 mm/1.65 in. (height)
- Approximate Weight: 115 g/0.25 lbs. (without battery) to 135 g/0.29 lbs. (with battery)
- Battery life: Approx. 12 hrs. (continuous gaming)
The Ouroboros is now listed as in stock on Razer's website and is priced at $129.99, or €129.99 if you're in Europe.