High-end tablet will be available for a cool $1,199.99.
With the October 26 launch of Windows 8 edging closer, Samsung has revealed the hardware it'll launch alongside the new operating system.
The 'Smart PC' lineup includes a 13-inch Series 5 Ultra Touch Windows 8 ultrabook. The device features a 1366x768 display, 500GB hard drive with 24GB of ExpressCache, 4GB of RAM, as well as being powered by a Core i3 processor that can be upgraded to a Core i5 for $50.
The South Korean company will also release two Windows 8-powered tablets for the OS -- the Avit Smart PC 500T and 700T. Each model have a 11.6-inch display, with the former boasting a 64GB hard drive, 2GB of RAM and an Atom Z2760 system-on-chip. The 700T, meanwhile, runs on a Core i5 processor, in addition to boasting 128GB of storage and 4GB of RAM.
The 500T will be available for $749.99 with a keyboard, while the price without a keyboard is $649.99. The 700T will retail for $1,199.99.
The hardware will become available on Windows 8's October 26 release.
The MSRP for each product is as follows:
· Samsung ATIV Smart PC 500T = $749.99
· Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro 700T = $1,199.99
· Samsung Series 5 Ultra Touch: Intel Core i3: $809.99; Intel Core i5: $859.99
· Samsung Series 7 All-In-One: 27-inch: $1,699.99; 23.6-inch: $1,099.99
· Samsung Series 5 All-In-One: $799.99
· Samsung Series 7 Notebook: $1,099.99
· Samsung Series 9 Premium Ultrabook: Starting at $1,299.99