Epic has released a new update for Unreal Tournament 2004 . It patches the game to version 3236 and includes gameplay and engine related fixes and improvements. Here's a snip from the engine related updates:
- Fogging is based on camera position rather than pawn head position (importantfor third person camera while pawn is submerged)
- Removed D3D9Drv.dll and default.ini from patch
- Fixed "Intersect Function" crash from first patch.
- Fixed mousewheel input on Win64.
- Removed some pre-release debugging that was still enabled
This patch will not overwrite your ut2004.ini and user.ini files, except to update settings as necessary. This patch includes all changes made in Patch 1. A list of download mirrors can be found here: UT2004 v3236 Patch Download
Ubisoft released a new patch for Lock On: Modern Air Combat , updating the game to version 1.02. A full list of changes and the patch can be found at Ubisoft: Lock On v1.02 Patch Download