The front of the card. The memory is arranged in pairs.
The back of the card.
A general view of the card. There are two DVI-I outs on the bracket.
A 3.3ns BGA memory module.
Matrox integrates two Chrontel CH7301A-T chips on the card, which are only responsible for DVI-out. The TV-out function on the chips is not used. Instead, Matrox integrates circuits on the Parhelia for this purpose.
The Parhelia chip has turned out to be quite large.
Adaptors for CRT monitors and TV-Out
- Photos: The Board
- The Driver
- Matrox Demo Software
- Surround Gaming
- Max Payne
- Comanche 4
- Dungeon Siege
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II
- Quake 3
- 3D Mark 2001 SE (330)
- Quality Comparison
- Anisotropische Filtering - Without Anti-Aliasing
- Anisotropic Filering Performance
- Anisotropic Filering Performance, Continued
- FSAA Rendering Quality
- Anti-aliasing Performance
- Anti-aliasing Performance, Continued
- Maximum Quality: Anisotropic + Anti-Aliasing
- Anisotropic + Anti-Aliasing Performance
- Anisotropic + Anti-Aliasing Performance, Continued
- 3D Mark 2001 SE Details
- High Polygon Count
- Pixel Shader Speed
- Vertex Shader Speed
- Matrox SharkMark