The SV24 barebones system was delivered in this package.
Front view of the compact PC. The housing and panels are made of aluminum.
Bare-bones case with an installed motherboard and micro power supply.
The package contains the PC case, motherboard and umpteen miscellaneous parts, and additional aluminum panels. You can start building your own individual system right away.
Even without components, things are pretty tight inside the computer.
Rear view of the system: you can see ports for the mouse, keyboard, monitor, VGA, USB, FireWire, network, printer and audio.
Opened bare-bones system with its aluminum housing.
The system comes in this configuration: only the motherboard and the power supply come with the case.
- A Home-Grown Mini-PC: Tough Competition For Desktops & Notebooks
- A Home-Grown Mini-PC: Tough Competition For Desktops & Notebooks, Continued
- Package Contents: Case, Board, Power Supply And Miscellaneous Hardware
- Flex-ATX: Basis For Ultra Compact PCs
- Chipset: VIA/S3 Pro Savage PL133
- Processor And RAM: Max. 1100 MHz And 1024 MB
- Installing A DVD Drive Or A CD/RW Burner
- Hard Drive: 100 GB Is Enough
- Limitations: No Powerful 3D Graphics
- Conclusion: The New PC Style - Not Maxi But Mini!