How about a gel mouse pad with boobs? But what do you think about the mouse pad in the center? I like big butts and I cannot lie?
Here's an interesting concept for a child's keyboard. Sorry for that hand in the photo. A girl from the booth almost stopped us from filming, but we got one shot. Apparently, this is a top-secret model with patent-pending innovations, like color.
A mouse nest. The proud parents were nowhere to be seen.
USB-based paper shredders and pencil sharpeners.
iSharpener. It works automatically. Lawsuit in 3...2...1...
Here's an MSI robot and vacuum cleaner that looks a lot like the Roomba. So, motherboard manufacturers are slowly migrating to the vacuum cleaner market? Who knew?
Nice flash drives from A-Data.
- Asus' Immensity And Sabretooth
- Gigabyte: New Flagship, Mini-ITX, USB 3.0
- Gigabyte: Graphics And Notebooks
- MSI: Notebooks, Motherboard, And...Furniture?
- Sandy Bridge, Color-Coded PSUs, And SSDs
- Batteries, A Spider Case, And An HD Media Player
- Apacer's Blu-ray 3D Solution
- More Apacer Media Players
- Realtek's Controllers And VIA's USB 3.0
- Alkaline Charger, Gigabit Powerline, And Tiny 802.11n
- A Little Bit Of Fun