SiSoftware Sandra 2009 SP3
Performance differences are usually so small that it’s not really worth talking about them. The only exception is the gross memory bandwidth, which definitely increases considerably with increased memory clock speed and with tight timings.
PCMark shows some advantage for the faster memory configurations.
- DDR3 On Core 2 Quad: Which Speed And Timings Are Best?
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770
- Test System Details: Corsair & Crucial DDR3, Gigabyte X48-DQ6
- Memory Speeds And Timings
- Test Setup
- Results: Synthetic Benchmarks
- Results: 3DMark And 3D Games
- Results: Applications
- Results: Audio/Video Benchmarks