Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. starts out with a performance profile similar to that of Crysis, but with less impact at 2560x1600. What will enabling anti-aliasing reveal?
AA has a far greater impact on H.A.W.X, leaving us unable to use 8x and completely out of graphics power at 2560x1600 resolution and 4x.
Left 4 Dead results appear to represent CPU performance limits at three different clock speeds, even though all configurations were tested at the same clock speed. The odd results might instead be caused by low bandwidth on the Asus P6T's third slot, and increased latency on the MSI Eclipse Plus second and third slot.
Adding AA and AF brought the results of the top two motherboards closer, while further separating the reduced bandwidth results of the P6T.
- Is nForce 200 The Solution?
- nForce 200-Enhanced: MSI Eclipse Plus
- The Standard X58 Competitors
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: Crysis And Far Cry 2
- Benchmark Results: H.A.W.X And Left 4 Dead
- Benchmark Results: Stalker And World in Conflict
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark Vantage, Power Consumption
- Performance Analysis And Conclusion