At low resolution it appears that the greater T&L performance of the GeForce2 based boards (thanks to the higher clocked core speeds) carries them above the GeForce series. As fill-rate demands increase, this repositions our line-up as it overwhelms the lower fill-rate boards.
Although this benchmark stresses T&L, the fill-rate demands in 32 bit color balance out the T&L performance differences sooner than we saw in the lower color mode.
- Chipset Comparison
- Test Setup
- Test Results - Quake 3 Arena Demo001
- Test Results - Quake 3 Arena NV15Demo
- Test Results - Quake 3 Arena FSAA
- Test Results - Expendable Demo
- Test Results - Expendable Demo FSAA
- Test Results - DMZG
- Test Results - 3DMark 2000 Pixel Fill-Rate
- Test Results - 3DMark 2000 Texel Fill-Rate
- Performance Conclusion