Asus maintains a slight overall advantage over its older, mid-priced rival in 3ds Max, while the desktop-based D900F continues its dominance. A quick check with CPU-Z reveals that the G51J’s 1.60 GHz-2.80 GHz processor ran at its base 13x multiplier throughout this test.
AVG virus scanning is the second application where the G51J’s mobile Core i7 approaches the performance of the D900F’s desktop version.
The G51J barely outpaces the older GT725 in WinZip and WinRAR.
- Big Gaming On A Smaller Scale?
- Asus G51J Details
- Internal Components, Software, And Accessories
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: Crysis And Far Cry 2
- Benchmark Results: Clear Sky And World In Conflict
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: Synthetic
- Power, Efficiency, And Battery Life
- A Good Value, A Great Starting Point