Page 2:Hp Photosmart 7960
Page 3:Standalone Printing
Page 4:Standalone Printing, Continued
Page 5:Standalone Printing With Retouching
Page 6:Standalone Printing With Retouching, Continued
Page 7:What Standalone Retouching Lacks
Page 8:Color Photo Print Quality
Page 9:Color Photo Print Quality 2
Page 10:Black And White Photo Quality
Page 11:Hp Scanjet 4600
Page 12:75ppp Scans
Page 13:2400ppp Scans
Standalone Printing, Continued
Select the photo with OK. At this stage, only the buttons on the right of the screen serve any purpose. They speak for themselves.
- "Zoom" enlarges the photo up to five times for printing a detail of it. There are direction buttons under the screen for moving right, left, up or down.
- "Size" tells you which paper formats are compatible in standalone mode. These are given in inches: 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 8½x11, 2½x3¼, 3x4, 3½x5 and Combo (5 prints of different sizes on a single sheet).
- I'll let you work out for yourself what "Rotate" is for.
- Use "Copies" to specify the number you want.
- Once your settings are complete, press "Print".
So far, congratulations. The settings are straightforward and convenient.
- Hp Photosmart 7960
- Standalone Printing
- Standalone Printing, Continued
- Standalone Printing With Retouching
- Standalone Printing With Retouching, Continued
- What Standalone Retouching Lacks
- Color Photo Print Quality
- Color Photo Print Quality 2
- Black And White Photo Quality
- Hp Scanjet 4600
- 75ppp Scans
- 2400ppp Scans