The previous photo was enlarged three times. Here it is enlarged six times.
|Original photo, actual size||Original photo enlarged 6X|
|Canon i865||Epson C84|
|hp photosmart 7760||hp photosmart 7960|
At 600ppp, so looking at the photos in even greater detail, we can see the colors are much smoother with the gray cartridge (photosmart 7960) than without (photosmart 7760).
If the previous test was not discriminating enough for you, this one provides a clearer idea of the rankings. HP is first. Its colors are the most faithful (just lacking a smidgen of red) and its ink drops are the least visible, even with such a big enlargement as we show here. Then comes Canon, followed by Epson with too much magenta and more visible drops than on the i865.
- Hp Photosmart 7960
- Standalone Printing
- Standalone Printing, Continued
- Standalone Printing With Retouching
- Standalone Printing With Retouching, Continued
- What Standalone Retouching Lacks
- Color Photo Print Quality
- Color Photo Print Quality 2
- Black And White Photo Quality
- Hp Scanjet 4600
- 75ppp Scans
- 2400ppp Scans