Virtual drives need to be created in order to provide storage to iSCSI initiators (clients).
Network channels must be assigned prior to access storage volumes. If multiple network adapters are available, these can all be selected if you want to enable multiple lanes.
Finally, the available channels must be linked to virtual volumes.
- Instant iSCSI By Open-E
- Between Fibre Channel And Ethernet
- Storage Is No Different Than Printing
- Open-E iSCSI Enterprise 1.51 In Detail
- System Setup
- Target Configuration
- Datacore SAnmelody 2.0
- Create Virtual Drives
- Microsoft's iSCSI Initiator
- Test Setup
- Benchmark Results
- Access Time
- Transfer Performance
- PCMark05 Windows Startup Performance
- I/O Performance
- Feature Table