Drive Failure Simulation
Let's take our RAID 5 array and remove a drive...
Here we go: NVRAID immediately detects the missing hard drive.
RAID Array Conversion
First, select the desired target RAID mode.
This is how our setup looks like: three 160 GB drives in a RAID 5 setup.
Voilá! Reconstruction is in progress.
- nForce4 Intel Edition Kicking Intel's 925XE
- nForce4 Intel Edition In Detail
- Memory Optimizations
- South Bridge / nForce4 MCP
- Array Creation
- Firewall With ActiveArmor
- nForce 4 Intel Edition Reference Board
- First Retail Motherboard: MSI P4N Diamond
- Test Setup
- Benchmark Results
- SLI Benchmarks
- SLI Benchmarks, Continued
- Conclusion: nForce4 Intel Edition Takes The Crown