3DMark Vantage shows very little difference between the power saving modes, as it typically runs the components at a rather high load.
The same applies to games, as the processor is typically kept busy most of the time when the graphics card is involved, which results in additional power requirements to display high-quality 3D scenes.
- Is the Price For Efficiency Acceptable?
- Technology And Features To Reduce Power Consumption
- MSI P45 Neo2-FIR Motherboard
- Core 2 Duo E8500 And Extreme QX9650
- Test Setup And Benchmarks
- 3DMark and Games
- Application Benchmarks
- Audio/Video Benchmarks
- Synthetic Benchmarks
- SYSmark 2007 Preview
- Power Consumption And Performance Per Watt