from 9.10 to 11.1
Putting aside the debate on 3DMark11's fairness, this benchmark scales quite well over time. But from one driver to the next, improvements are very small (likely a result of how new this particular application is in relation to the Radeon HD 5870).
There is one odd case. In the Graphics test, we drop three points when we move from Catalyst 10.3 to 10.8, which skew the overall score. Meanwhile, the biggest gain is actually in GT1, where we see almost a 5% improvement over the course of a year and a half.
- One Year Worth Of Drivers
- Test Hardware And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark 11 (DX11)
- Benchmark Results: Metro 2033 (DX11)
- Benchmark Results: Lost Planet 2 (DX11)
- Benchmark Results: Aliens Vs. Predator (DX11)
- Benchmark Results: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (DX11)
- Benchmark Results: F1 2010 (DX11)
- Benchmark Results: Just Cause 2
- Benchmark Results: World Of Warcarft: Cataclysm
- Final Words