Rage Fury Pro is on par with TNT2, just where everybody would expect it to be.
32-bit color benchmarks are dominated by the Canadians. It's very likely that this is due to ATi's and Matrox' technique of using a 16-bit Z-buffer when the application doesn't require 32-bit. TNT2 is always using 32-bit Z-buffer at 32-bit color depth, which puts it at disadvantage in this test. Anyway, Rage Fury Pro shows surprisingly good performance, overtaking even TNT2 Ultra.
Again the Canadians take the lead, obviously for the same reason as above. TNT2 and TNT2 Ultra look rather bad.
- Rage Fury MAXX Or Aurora, "The Golden Girl"
- ATI's AFR Technology
- Platform Configuration
- Benchmark Results - Shogo Results
- Benchmark Results - Expendable 16-bit Results
- Benchmark Results - Expendable 32-bit Results
- Benchmark Results - Quake Arena - Normal
- Benchmark Results - Quake Arena - High Quality
- Benchmark Results - Descent3 - DirectX
- Benchmark Results - Descent - Open GL