The old Audigy 2, if we can say that, and the new versions look exactly the same. But don't let looks fool you, as the new versions have new features aplenty, both in hardware and in software. Like the other Audigy 2s, they use the highest quality sound cards that can operate at frequencies up to 192 kHz, based on 24 bits, to achieve the best possible recordings and sound reproduction.
These cards now also take advantage of the latest surround-sound standards for movies and games. Yes, that's right: Creative has entered the world of 7.1 sound.
- Creative Audigy 2 ZS: Just The Card
- Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro: External Sound
- Software Better Organized!
- Software Better Organized!, Continued
- From Dolby Digital To DTS ES: What Surround Sound?
- How About On Our Card?
- THX, A Quality Standard
- A Familiar Tune But An Improved Melody
- Test Configuration And Audio Measurement
- Performance At 48 KHz
- Performance At 24 Bits/96 KHz
- 3D Sound And Games
- 3D Sound And Games, Continued
- Software And Configuration Package