The heat pipe system of the Shuttle SS40.
The heat pipe system installed in the Mini-PC.
A view of a portion of the heat pipe, which transports heat away from the CPU.
- A New Trend: Compact Mini-PCs For AMD Athlon
- Features: A Barebone System Without A CPU
- Installing The Components
- Installing The Components, Continued
- The Makings Of A Hit: TV Playback From DVD & DivX Movies
- The Makings Of A Hit: TV Playback From DVD & DivX Movies, Continued
- Connections Galore: USB 2.0 And Fire Wire
- Quiet Operation With The Heat Pipe System
- Quiet Operation With The Heat Pipe System, Continued
- How The Heat Pipe Works
- The mini-PC improves the ergonomics at the workplace.
Ask a Category Expert