Get 'em while they're hot, folks.
Nvidia this week released a new 326.80 Game Ready driver, which the company is touting for a better experience in Splinter Cell: Blacklist and a variety of other games. Nvidia is also recommending it as an update for WIndows 8.1 Preview.
The GeForce R326 drivers increase performance by up to 19% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games compared to the GeForce 320.49 WHQL-certified drivers. Though results will vary depending on your graphics card and system, Nvidia offers the following as an example of measured gains:
GeForce GTX 770:
- Up to 15% in Dirt: Showdown
- Up to 6% in Tomb Raider
GeForce GTX 770 SLI:
- Up to 19% in Dirt: Showdown
- Up to 11% in F1 2012
- Added SLI profile for Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Added SLI profile for Batman: Arkham Origins
- Enables GeForce to SHIELD streaming.
- Adds support for additional tiled 4K displays
- Extended support for tiled 4K features
You can download the new GeForce 326.80 drivers on www.geforce.com.