Although 3DMark Fill-Rate tests are synthetic, they still seem to follow the same order of leadership that our real world games followed. At the highest resolution it appears the memory performance begins to limit the GeForce2 GTS a bit.
Switching to high color really puts a thorn in the side of the cards. Each one takes a severe hit as the color depth increases the total memory bandwidth needed. 1600x1200x32 was unable to run on any of the boards.
- Chipset Comparison
- Test Setup
- Test Results - Quake 3 Arena Demo001
- Test Results - Quake 3 Arena NV15Demo
- Test Results - Quake 3 Arena FSAA
- Test Results - Expendable Demo
- Test Results - Expendable Demo FSAA
- Test Results - DMZG
- Test Results - 3DMark 2000 Pixel Fill-Rate
- Test Results - 3DMark 2000 Texel Fill-Rate
- Performance Conclusion