A look at the special audio menu.
By integrating an audio player with numerous adjustment options, FlasK MPEG has done away with deficiencies in earlier versions. One essential function is increasing or compensating for the volume, which was often encoded to be much too quiet in earlier versions.
However, balancing volume takes up additional time for calculation. In addition, DVD movies with 4 or 5-channel audio can have the relationship between "front" and "back" changed. This function in particular improves the sound considerably, since sound output is in stereo anyway.
Also, the function "normalize" is very heavy on the calculating side, since it analyzes the entire video and audio data input and stores it on the hard drive with the new changes.
- FlasK MPEG - Faster And Easier To Handle!
- FlasK MPEG - Faster And Easier To Handle!, Continued
- Expanded Support For AMD And Intel
- Dual CPU Support: Not Yet Integrated
- Data Rate Vs. Video Quality
- Expanded Audio Functions: Increasing The Volume
- Improved MPEG-4 Codec: Divx 3.22
- Weaknesses - 4 GB Limit And No NFO Acceptance