The New Flask 4.1/DivX 4.01 Codec
New Flask 4.1, designated Xmpeg 4.1.
Encoding MPEG-4-Videos has become a cult. All over the world, hundreds of thousands of users are turning DVD movies into the space-saving MPEG-4 format so that they can then burn them onto one or two CD-Rs. Countless Internet forums share tips on optimizing the settings, with the sole objective of getting the best image quality for a specific data rate. The conversion of video data is not a legal problem, as long as it is not redistributed, say, over the Internet. Passionate video makers are another group that continually discusses the efficient MPEG-4 compression standard. Owners of modern DV cameras (DV video with 3.6 MB/s) can transfer vacation videos directly from the camera to the PC and continue to edit them from there. After a film project has been rendered, it is possible to save the desired sequence in MPEG-4 format with full PAL resolution (720 x 576 dots). Friends and acquaintances will be amazed when they suddenly see an entire vacation movie saved on a single CD-ROM. That means up to 65 minutes of movie in stereo together with high image quality!
Flask 4.1 after start-up.
Flask 4.1, under the name "Xmpeg".
- The New Flask 4.1/DivX 4.01 Codec, Continued
- Source: DVD Film Or MPEG-2 Video
- Source: DVD Film Or MPEG-2 Video, Continued
- Concentrated PC Power Needed!
- Data Press: 735 MB For 65 Minutes Of Video
- A Tough Choice: DivX 3.20a Codec Still Better Than DivX 4.01 Codec
- A Tough Choice: DivX 3.20a Codec Still Better Than DivX 4.01 Codec, Continued
- Fine Adjustments: Resolution, Detail And Filter
- Format Ratio: 16:9 Or 4:3
- Post-Processing: Brightness And Volume
- Summary: DivX 4.01 Codec Not Yet Perfect - Flask 4.1 Is The Best Version