This time, we decided to examine the price/performance ratio more closely. For this reason, we have normalized all graphics sensitive benchmark results in this comparison to the highest value in each case, (100%), and used this to deduce the arithmetic mean. This yields the normalized average of all the graphics results and represents the relative performance rating of all the cards. NB: These details relate solely to the benchmarks we have used.
The cards are not cheap.
It is now possible to deduce the price/performance ratio from these details.
The NVIDIA Quadro FX 1100 achieves the best performance rating within the mid-range category. It also scores in terms of the price/performance ratio.
- No Major Innovations
- Test Candidates In Detail
- Ati Driver
- NVIDIA/PNY Quadro FX 1100: Light Flexing Of The Muscles
- NVIDIA Driver
- The Key Data At A Glance
- Casing Design - A Clear Emphasis On Serviceability
- Test Configuration
- Viewperf 7.1.1 (Synthetic)
- 3D Studio Max 4.2.6 (Application)
- Special 3DSM Plug-in Driver Increase Performance
- Solidworks 2003 SP5.5 (Application)
- Price Comparison And Rating
- Cooling: Gentle Breeze To Cool A Hot Head