When converting MPEG-2/DVD movies into the space-saving MPEG-4 format, the Pentium 4 clearly rules. Even so, the Tualatin may oust the Athlon.
SiSoft Sandra: Synthetic, So Beware!
MFLOPS/MIPS tests show that at 1000 MHz, the cache is less important in this category. The difference between the Tualatin 1000 and the Coppermine 1000 is not great.
- Tualatin - Shadow Boxer
- 10 New Pins
- B-Stepping With The I815/Solano
- VIA Is Clear: T Positioned In The Rear
- Motherboards: Hardly Different On The Outside
- Test Setup
- WCPUID From H-Oda
- Quake 3 Arena
- Unreal Tournament UTBench
- Sysmark 2000
- 3D Mark 2000 And 2001
- FlaskMPEG: Encoding According To MPEG-4
- SiSoft Sandra: Multimedia & Memory