Our highest-priced build cruises through DiRT 2, requiring no overclocking to reach its highest test settings. With the exception of 2560x1600, most of our results turn out quite similarly.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. falls prey to our overclocked configuration, though the game’s highest settings did overcome the same system at its original clock speeds.
- Finally, A Forward-Looking Build
- Motherboard And CPU
- Graphics And RAM
- Cooling And Case
- Hard Drives And Accessories
- Optical Drive And Power Supply
- Hardware Installation
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: CoD:MW2 And Crysis
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 2 And Call Of Pripyat
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency