The next demonstrates the controller. Again it's only to look, you can't change anything here.
Last but not least comes this one here, but since there's neither a documentation, nor a help function, you will have to guess what settings as 'Engine Rebuild Rate' might mean. All in all this utility is mainly eye candy.
The 'Ultra Tune Utility' is not much more important as well.
It lets you change the amount of time the FastTrak is grabbing the PCI bus for itself. In video playback situations it might be that you encounter frame drops unless you decrease the PCI bus utilization of FastTrak a bit.
- RAID 0 - Striping
- Make Your Own FastTrak66 Out Of An Ultra66
- The Changing Procedure
- Installation And Handling, Continued
- FastTrak Driver And Utilities
- FastTrak Driver And Utilities, Continued
- Drive Failure In RAID 1 Or RAID 0,1 Situations
- Drive Failure In RAID 1 Or RAID 0,1 Situations, Continued
- RAID 0 - What Performance Gain Can We Expect?
- The Benchmark Setup
- The Benchmark Results - Transfer Rate Of ATA Stripe Sets
- The Benchmark Results - Transfer Rate Of ATA Stripe Sets, Continued
- The Benchmark Results - Transfer Rate Of Spanning
- The Benchmark Results - Winbench Disk Winmarks
- The Benchmark Results - BAPCo Sysmark2000
- Special Problem - FDISK On Arrays Larger Than 64 GB