Like ATI, NVIDIA backs the concept of uniform drivers. That explains why, apart from a few differences in hardware-specific features, the driver has the same look and feel.
The most important tab in our opinion: Settings for most workstation applications can be entered using a pull-down menu.
Compared to ATI, the regulators for color settings are designed to be far more user-friendly.
- SIGGRAPH Puts On The Pressure
- Test Candidates In Detail
- ATI FireGL T2-128: A Cheap Starter Model
- ATI Drivers
- ATI Drivers, Continued
- NVIDIA/PNY Quadro FX 3000: Flagship
- NVIDIA/PNY Quadro FX 3000G: The Upper-Crust Version
- NVIDIA/PNY Quadro FX 500: Entry Level
- NVIDIA Drivers
- NVIDIA Drivers, Continued
- An Overview Of The Most Important Details
- Test Setup
- Lab Notes: Drivers Still Have A Way To Go
- Viewperf 7.1a
- Viewperf 7.1a, Continued
- 3D Studio Max 4.2.6
- Solidworks 2003 SP0.0
- Maya 5.0
- Price Comparison And Evaluation
- Equipment Table