The Adapter Information tab supplies the driver version. It also shows you whether the card is running in AGP8X mode.
The video options can naturally be used solely with a connected TV monitor.
None of our tests resulted in temperature problems. If the card is overclocked - against NVIDIA's recommendations - you should activate Heat Indicator Warning.
- SIGGRAPH Puts On The Pressure
- Test Candidates In Detail
- ATI FireGL T2-128: A Cheap Starter Model
- ATI Drivers
- ATI Drivers, Continued
- NVIDIA/PNY Quadro FX 3000: Flagship
- NVIDIA/PNY Quadro FX 3000G: The Upper-Crust Version
- NVIDIA/PNY Quadro FX 500: Entry Level
- NVIDIA Drivers
- NVIDIA Drivers, Continued
- An Overview Of The Most Important Details
- Test Setup
- Lab Notes: Drivers Still Have A Way To Go
- Viewperf 7.1a
- Viewperf 7.1a, Continued
- 3D Studio Max 4.2.6
- Solidworks 2003 SP0.0
- Maya 5.0
- Price Comparison And Evaluation
- Equipment Table