The same driver is used for FireGL X2, T2, X1 and Z1 graphics cards. Besides for a few deviations in hardware functionality, operation is therefore practically identical for the user.
The ready-made profiles for the widest range of workstation applications are a user-friendly touch.
The question is always: On the screen or the PC? Software fans can use this tab to adjust picture position and size. Alternatively, you can do the same on the monitor. The user can correct gamma control for picture-editing programs.
- SIGGRAPH Puts On The Pressure
- Test Candidates In Detail
- ATI FireGL T2-128: A Cheap Starter Model
- ATI Drivers
- ATI Drivers, Continued
- NVIDIA/PNY Quadro FX 3000: Flagship
- NVIDIA/PNY Quadro FX 3000G: The Upper-Crust Version
- NVIDIA/PNY Quadro FX 500: Entry Level
- NVIDIA Drivers
- NVIDIA Drivers, Continued
- An Overview Of The Most Important Details
- Test Setup
- Lab Notes: Drivers Still Have A Way To Go
- Viewperf 7.1a
- Viewperf 7.1a, Continued
- 3D Studio Max 4.2.6
- Solidworks 2003 SP0.0
- Maya 5.0
- Price Comparison And Evaluation
- Equipment Table