The following benchmarks are based on 'real world' applications, which are frequently used within the workstation segment. Anyone scoring here, wins the hearts of the buyers. In order to run these tests, it is necessary to have a fully licensed version of the respective program. Only then will you be able to execute the benchmark model or script.
The 3dsm benchmark measures other variables in addition to graphics performance. For instance, this benchmark also tests the extent to which the graphics card and/or driver loads the CPU. Ultimately, this depends on the right load distribution between the graphics and CPU. This charts clearly show that although NVIDIA achieves a better graphics performance, ATi can also make up for its deficit by placing a lower load on the CPU.
- No Major Innovations
- Test Candidates In Detail
- Ati Driver
- NVIDIA/PNY Quadro FX 1100: Light Flexing Of The Muscles
- NVIDIA Driver
- The Key Data At A Glance
- Casing Design - A Clear Emphasis On Serviceability
- Test Configuration
- Viewperf 7.1.1 (Synthetic)
- 3D Studio Max 4.2.6 (Application)
- Special 3DSM Plug-in Driver Increase Performance
- Solidworks 2003 SP5.5 (Application)
- Price Comparison And Rating
- Cooling: Gentle Breeze To Cool A Hot Head