The case is easy to open. All you have to do is press the latch on the side.
A look inside. A positive feature is the screwless concept for securing components. To improve visibility, the removable connections are all in green. Even here it becomes apparent that HP attaches great importance to serviceability. We now offer two examples that show how easy it is to replace individual components. We begin with the graphics card.
You start by pressing the two green levers...
...and then by opening the locking bar to the slot bank.
It is now possible to remove the graphics card.
Simply pull the lever and it becomes possible to remove the hard disk. This makes it easier to access, since there are no cables from other components to get in the way.
- No Major Innovations
- Test Candidates In Detail
- Ati Driver
- NVIDIA/PNY Quadro FX 1100: Light Flexing Of The Muscles
- NVIDIA Driver
- The Key Data At A Glance
- Casing Design - A Clear Emphasis On Serviceability
- Test Configuration
- Viewperf 7.1.1 (Synthetic)
- 3D Studio Max 4.2.6 (Application)
- Special 3DSM Plug-in Driver Increase Performance
- Solidworks 2003 SP5.5 (Application)
- Price Comparison And Rating
- Cooling: Gentle Breeze To Cool A Hot Head