In the conventional 2D performance gauge, Sysmark 2000, the Tualatin reaches excellent performance compared to its clock speed. In a direct comparison it trumps both the Coppermine (1000 MHz) and the Athlon (1200 MHz). The Athlon can only compensate for this disadvantage with a higher clock speed. Currently, the top model is available with 1400 MHz, while Intel limits itself to 1266 MHz.
Cinema 4D Ray Tracing
In ray tracing, the floating point performance of a CPU is more important than the cache size. Here the Athlon plays its trump card.
- Tualatin - Shadow Boxer
- 10 New Pins
- B-Stepping With The I815/Solano
- VIA Is Clear: T Positioned In The Rear
- Motherboards: Hardly Different On The Outside
- Test Setup
- WCPUID From H-Oda
- Quake 3 Arena
- Unreal Tournament UTBench
- Sysmark 2000
- 3D Mark 2000 And 2001
- FlaskMPEG: Encoding According To MPEG-4
- SiSoft Sandra: Multimedia & Memory