Our AVP benchmark starts off with only marginal gains for Quad-SLI, though the addition of anti-aliasing helps the expensive configuration stand out as resolutions are increased.
GeForce GTX 460 owners are limited to three 720p panels if they like AA, but might find the game barely-playable across three 1600x900 displays with AA disabled.
Two GTX 480 cards are suitable for spanning across three 1080p panels, but only with AA disabled. Anyone who wants the best visual experience must step up to three-way SLI, and it appears a fourth card is a waste of money.
- A Broader Perspective
- The Test Platform
- Additional Hardware And Benchmark Settings
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark
- Benchmark Results: Alien Vs. Predator (DX11)
- Benchmark Results: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (DX9)
- Benchmark Results: Crysis (DX10)
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 2 (DX11)
- Benchmark Results: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat
- Performance Analysis
- Energy And Efficiency