WinRAR doesn’t benefit too much from the overclocking.
WinZip, which isn’t thread-optimized, benefits with every MHz you add.
- Overclocking And Efficiency Go Hand-In-Hand
- Intel Core i7-2600K For Mainstream Overclockers
- Turbo Boost 2.0 And The PCU Manage Overclocking
- Overclocking Settings
- Test Setup And Benchmark Settings
- Benchmark Results: Audio/Video
- Benchmark Results: Office/Graphics/Rendering
- Benchmark Results: Archiving
- Idle/Peak Power Consumption
- Efficiency Using One Core
- Efficiency Using Multiple Threads
- Combined Single/Multi-Thread Efficiency
- Overall Overclocked Power Efficiency
- Conclusion: Overclocking Becomes Efficient