Thermaltake's new Overseer RX-I full-tower case measures 21.1 (H) x 8.7 (W) x 22.8 (D) inches, weighs 22.7 pounds, has front & top mesh panels, four exposed 5.25-inch bays, five tool-free 2.5/3.5-inch internal bays, and two pre-drilled holes (found at the rear) for watercooling tubing. The top-placed I/O panel comes with USB 3.0 (x 2), USB 2.0 (x 2), eSATA (x 1) and audio (x 2) ports.
The Overseer RX-I supports up to an E-ATX motherboards, utilizes a steel construction and is equipped with three fans - 200mm fans with blue LEDs (600 ~ 800 RPM) in front and on top, and a rear 120mm fan (1000 RPM).
Features of the Overseer RX-I e-Sports case includes:
- Distinguishable breath lighting effect
- Exquisite front bezel and black coating inside
- Internal USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
- Top-mounted HDD Docking Station enables blazing fast file transfer and effortless hot-swap capability
- Bottom-placed PSU design for better and easier installation
- Supports AMD & Nvidia graphics cards up to 12.5" long (e.g. AMD Radeon HD 6990 & Nvidia Geforce GTX 590)
Coolest Breath lighting effect
Top hot-swap docking station, convenient design for data transfer
Internal USB 3.0 Connection
Readers interested in the case should be able to find the case around $160 or less at release. See more on the Overseer RX-I on Thermaltake's product page.