The nView Desktop Manager is a sensible addition to the standard driver.
It's worth setting up Windows Color Keying if you work on two monitors.
Frequently-used operations can be assigned to certain key combinations, such as hotkeys.
Profiles such as DCC, CAD and Finance are already preinstalled. They can be adapted to individual requirements if required.
- SIGGRAPH Puts On The Pressure
- Test Candidates In Detail
- ATI FireGL T2-128: A Cheap Starter Model
- ATI Drivers
- ATI Drivers, Continued
- NVIDIA/PNY Quadro FX 3000: Flagship
- NVIDIA/PNY Quadro FX 3000G: The Upper-Crust Version
- NVIDIA/PNY Quadro FX 500: Entry Level
- NVIDIA Drivers
- NVIDIA Drivers, Continued
- An Overview Of The Most Important Details
- Test Setup
- Lab Notes: Drivers Still Have A Way To Go
- Viewperf 7.1a
- Viewperf 7.1a, Continued
- 3D Studio Max 4.2.6
- Solidworks 2003 SP0.0
- Maya 5.0
- Price Comparison And Evaluation
- Equipment Table