DOM (Document Object Model)
We use the DOM Core subsection of the Dromaeo DOM tests to represent DOM performance in our final scoring. The Dromaeo results are an average of two iterations.
Kaizoumark is a newcomer to the Web Browser Grand Prix. This CSS performance test outputs a collection of frame-per-second scores, one for each test and workload level. Our final Kaizoumark score is the sum of all FPS scores.
The CSS performance results are more or less a wash, with Axis showing a negligable lead and Chrome showing an indistinguishable loss. Due to the shared rendering engine of all iOS browsers (WebKit), CSS performance is basically going to be the same across the board.
- Web Browser Grand Prix: iOS Circuit
- Axis, Chrome, Dolphin, Maxthon, Safari, Sleipnir
- Test Setup And Benchmark Suite
- Benchmark Results: Page Load Time
- Benchmark Results: DOM And CSS Performance
- Benchmark Results: HTML5 Performance
- Benchmark Results: HTML5 HWA And Security
- Benchmark Results: Standards Conformance
- Final Placing And The iOS Winner's Circle