F1 2012 is actually the raison d’être for today’s test. We stumbled upon significant performance improvements as we turned up memory bandwidth and cut into latencies.
Conversely, Metro 2033 exhibits little performance difference between various memory configurations, likely as a result of its dependence on graphics muscle. We’ll take a closer look at its performance-over-time on the next page.
- Could Memory Really Be Holding You Back?
- Test Settings And Benchmarks
- Results: 3DMark And Aliens Vs. Predator
- Results: F1 2012 And Metro 2033
- Metro 2033, Second By Second
- Results: Battlefield 3 And Skyrim
- Battlefield 3, Frame By Frame
- Skyrim, Frame By Frame
- Power, Average Performance, And Efficiency
- Bandwidth And Latency Matter, Sometimes