The sample kit that Tom's Hardware received for testing included the following:
- Intel Compute Stick pre-loaded with Windows 8.1 with Bing 32-bit;
- 5V, 2A wall mount USB AC-DC power adapter;
- 3 inch USB cable for the power adapter;
- 8 inch female to male HDMI cable;
- AC plug adapters for US, AU, EU and UK sockets.
According to Intel, the retail version of the Compute Stick will have the same accessories as listed above, adding a quick start guide, and safety/regulatory paperwork to the package.