When the integrated HD3200 graphics unit is paired with a dedicated Radeon HD3450 to create a Crossfire configuration, graphics performance improved by an average of 65% across the benchmarks. Every single game in our test suite showed gains, ranging from 55% to 87%.
The test system with hybrid CrossFire graphics.
|Serious Sam 2:||57.77%|
The Hybrid-Crossfire functionality makes a lot of sense for an integrated graphics solution, noticeably improving graphics performance in every game.
- AMD's New 780G Chipset
- HD3400 In The Northbridge With Additional Memory
- Smooth HD Playback With A Sempron 3200+
- HD-Video Benchmarks: Only 21.90% CPU Load On A 3800+
- Output: Dual-Monitor, HDMI, Up To 4 Monitors
- Quad-Monitor Configuration
- Overclocking The Graphics Core By 90%
- Test Setup
- Benchmarks - The HD3200 Graphics Unit Of The 780G
- Benchmarks - Warhammer, Prey And Supreme Commander
- Benchmark Analysis - 2.4 Times Faster Than The 690G
- Benchmark Analysis - 65% More Performance Through Hybrid-Crossfire
- Power Consumption - 42 Watts When Idle At System Level
- Power Consumption - 73 Watts During Blu-ray Playback
- Southbridge - SB700 With 14 USB And 6 SATA Ports
- Cost Of A Basic HD-Capable System
- 24 Boards From 13 Companies Announced
- Conclusion - Very Fast On-board Graphics With HD Video Support