Here we see more of the same. And looking at the disparity, it’s easy to forget how well the Cyberpower Gamer Dragon is actually performing, while delivering smooth-enough frame rates. But this title is CPU-limited and clearly the Core i7-920 can stretch its legs a lot more.
Adding 4x AA and 16x anisotropic filtering (AF) really demonstrates the CPU bottleneck, as the Gamer Dragon barely drops a couple of FPS, but the Core i7-920-based SBM system takes a 10 FPS hit across the board.
- The Cyberpower Gamer Dragon
- System And Test Setup
- Synthetic Benchmarks
- Media Encoding And Rendering Benchmarks
- Productivity Benchmarks
- Game Benchmarks: Crysis
- Game Benchmarks: Far Cry 2
- Game Benchmarks: World In Conflict
- Game Benchmarks: Stalker: Clear Sky
- Power Usage Benchmarks