In both benchmarks, the multi-GPU setups scale excellently. but we can't help but notice that each company's driver team puts a lot of effort in passing these tests. If actual games ran as well as the easily-optimized synthetics, we wouldn't even need to write stories like this one.
- Micro-Stuttering, Multi-Card Scaling, And More!
- How Do CrossFire And SLI Work?
- Micro-Stuttering: So Subtle, Yet So Annoying
- Step 1: CrossFire With Two GPUs
- Step 1: CrossFire With Two GPUs (Vs. SLI)
- Step 2: CrossFire With Three GPUs
- Step 3: CrossFire With Four GPUs (Vs. SLI)
- Test System And Benchmark Selection
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark 11 And Unigine Sanctuary
- Benchmark Results: DirectX 11 Games
- Benchmark Results: DirectX 10 Games
- Benchmark Results: DirectX 9 Games
- Tom's Hardware Performance Index
- Power Draw
- CrossFire, SLI, And Micro-Stuttering