The Windows 10 Wireless Display feature expands the versatility of your PC while extending your visual workspace. You can connect your PC as a wireless display to receive video from tablets, phones, or other Windows 10 PCs. It allows you to transform your PC into an additional monitor for projects where you need more screen coverage.
1. Click the Action Center icon on the lower right-hand corner of your taskbar.
2. Select the Connect box in the Action Center menu.
3. Click “Projecting to this PC”.
4. Depending on your security needs, choose “Available everywhere on secure networks” or “Available everywhere” in the Settings window.
5. Under the “Ask to project to this PC” drop-down, select “First time only”.
6. Click the OK button when you receive the Connect notification that a device is attempting to project.
Stay on the Cutting Edge
Join the experts who read Tom's Hardware for the inside track on enthusiast PC tech news — and have for over 25 years. We'll send breaking news and in-depth reviews of CPUs, GPUs, AI, maker hardware and more straight to your inbox.