In late May, Intel released a pair of unlocked CPUs targeted at the enthusiast crowd looking for a more flexible Intel chip to work with when overclocking. The two chips were the Core i7-875K and i5-655K processors, which we thoroughly reviewed.
As part of their launch, we partnered with CyberPower to give away a PC valued at $1,499 based on Intel's Core i7-875K processor.
Full specs include:
- Intel Core i7 875K CPU
- Intel 40GB SSD OS Drive
- CoolerMaster 690 II Advanced Case
- ASUS P7P55D-E PRO Motherboard
- 4GB DDR3 1600 Kingston Hyper-X Memory
- 1TB Hitachi Hard Drive
- Samsung 8X Blu Ray Combo Drive
- EVGA GTS 250 1GB Graphics Card
- 800 Watt Power Supply
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
- Card Reader, Keyboard and Mouse
Today, we're proud to announce that Russell Bewley IV from Blackwood, NJ is our winner of this rig. A big congrats to him and thanks to everyone who participated. Stay tuned for more contests from Tom's Hardware coming soon!